- Manage the Events Dashboard Read Article
- Event Registrants Read Article
- Bulk Import Event Registrants Read Article
- Create an Event Category Read Article
- Event Builder Read Article
- Events - Advanced Search Read Article
- Import Events Read Article
- Events - Require Approval for Registration Read Article
- Events - Group Registrations Read Article
- Event Reporting Read Article
- Event Notifications Read Article
- Events - Waiting List Read Article
- Event Access & Permissions Read Article
- Events - Translation Management Read Article
- Recurring and Multi-Day Events Read Article
- Create an Event Coupon Read Article
- Set a Capacity Limit for an Event Read Article
- Enable "Auto Check-In" Virtual Classroom Link as Part of an Event Read Article
- Manage Event Configuration Read Article
- Create an Event Invoice Receipt Read Article
- Manage Event Email Settings Read Article
- Events, the Learner Experience Read Article
- Navigate the Community Dashboard Read Article
- Manage Community Settings Read Article
- Edit a Group Page Read Article
- Edit a Community Event Read Article
- Manage a Discussion Board Dashboard Read Article
- Manage Discussion Board Settings Read Article
- Create and Manage Discussion Board Categories Read Article
- Manage Discussion Board Attachments Read Article
This is a custom warning
Does the component apply visual style — color, typography, icons, space, borders, and more — using appropriate variable tokens?
Our Technology team is aware of the current issue regarding connection & login issues with Tovuti, and is actively investigating the issue.
[12:52 PM MDT] Issue appears to originate from a network connectivity issue at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
[1:05 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services has identified a potential root cause of the errors and is attempting mitigations.
[1:48 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services is continuing to work on the issue and seeing improvements.
[2:43 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services is still working on the issue and seeing improvements.
[3:36 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services is still making progress on the issue and is continuing to see improvements.
[4:00 PM MDT] The issue appears to have subsided, however, no official resolution message from Amazon Web Services has been provided yet. Our team is continuing to monitor.
Please check back here for updates.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Unlock the power of AI-generated content creation with Dizi
Dizi is an AI-powered LMS content creation assistant that creates quizzes and lessons in seconds and entire professional-looking courses in just minutes. Turn weeks of research, planning, and lesson-building into a click of a button.
Reminder! Tovuti Weekly Maintenance Window!
Tovuti's scheduled weekly maintenance window is between 8 AM and 12 PM MT this Saturday.
No downtime is anticipated.