As Events are created and happen, it is important to track the progress and status of all event registrations. Learners can register for an Event from the Learner Portal, or Admins can register Learners on their behalf. Event registrations can also be created using the Tovuti API.
Access the Registrants list
Go to Social > Click Registrants > Click New or select an existing Registrant
Click Advanced Search to access a complex filtering system to efficiently find Registrants. Standard Search is disabled while using the Advanced Search capabilities.
Create New Registration
Select the Event. Select a User and edit the Name and Email based on the autofill from the User's profile. The Registration Date auto-fills with the current date.
Provide the different Payment amounts for this Registrant and designate the payment method. If the event is free, then leave all these fields blank. Set if this registrant is Checked In or not and the Status of their registration.
Registrant Statuses include:
- Pending - Users who have submitted a Partial Payment or who’s registration is pending approval
- Paid - Users who are fully registered for the Event
- Waiting List - Users who are attempting to register after the capacity limit has been met
- Canceled - Users whose event registration is canceled
Edit Existing Registration
Click an existing Registrant to edit the details of the Registrant.
When updating the Status of a Registrant, the following conditions apply:
- Registrants may only be moved to Paid status if the event capacity has not been exceeded
- Transitioning a registration to the Paid status triggers all regular event registration notifications to Admins and Learners
- Registrants may only be moved to Waiting List status if Waiting List is enabled AND there’s at least one registrant already on the waiting list
- Transitioning a registration to the Waiting List status triggers all regular waiting list notifications to Admins and Learners
From the Registrants list view, click Export Registration to download registrant information. The export includes data for users checked in to Events.
Administrators also have the option to import Registrants in bulk. For additional information on this feature, view the Help Center article here.