Successful Tovuti Admins use Events to support in-person, virtual, or hybrid learning events. Each Event has its own pricing, notifications, Virtual Classroom, etc. Admin teams use Events to package learning content in ways that vary the learning experience, giving users access to specific Courses.
Tovuti is particularly interested in improving the Events feature. If you have an idea, please consider sending us a feature request.
Go to Social > Click Events > Click New
Within the various dropdowns, other Event editing options are also available. For more information on each of these options, see the Help Center articles below:
The majority of event customizations happen in the Basic Information tab; where admins designate settings in the following categories:
- Event Details - title, category, location, important dates, price, attachments, links, and descriptions
- Group Registration Rates - rates for users that register as a group
- Miscellaneous - fields such as passwords, enabling coupons and waitlists, and more
Other tabs include:
- Discount Settings - configure conditional prices such as Early Bird Discount and Late Fees if applicable
- Advanced Settings - configure notification emails
- Additional Dates - configure additional important dates and times for this Event
- Community Social Groups - assign Community Social Groups that apply to the user at Event Registration
In the LMS Courses tab, choose which Course access rights are triggered by an Event registration.
From the list view, an Event is exported to a spreadsheet file by (1) clicking the checkbox next to an Event > (2) click the Event dropdown > (3) click Export.
For information on Importing Events, see the Help Center article here.