- Manage Learning Settings Read Article
- Create a Course Category Read Article
- All About Courses Read Article
- Set Course Access Permissions Read Article
- Lessons within a Course Read Article
- Add SCORM Data to Learner Transcripts Read Article
- Configure Lesson Gating Read Article
- Course Design Read Article
- Duplicate a Course Read Article
- Course Refunds Read Article
- Include an Event in a Course Read Article
- Course Event Reporting Read Article
- Courses - Advanced Settings Tab Read Article
- Create a Final Course Survey Read Article
- Configure Gated Course Progression Read Article
- Limit Course Visibility by Brand Read Article
- Course Completion Admin Notification Read Article
- Archive Course Progress (Bulk) Read Article
- Multilingual Lessons in Courses Read Article
- Lessons - Activity Types Read Article
- Upload File Activity - Supported File Types Read Article
- Lesson Files Read Article
- Events as a Lesson Activity Read Article
- Reorder Lessons within a Course Read Article
- Duplicating Courses and Lessons Read Article
- Add a eLearning File to a Course or Lesson Read Article
- Create an Admin Notification when an Activity is Complete Read Article
- Include an E-Signature in a Lesson Read Article
- Enable a Lesson Activity to Accept Resubmissions Read Article
- View Archived Results for Interactive Content Read Article
This is a custom warning
Does the component apply visual style — color, typography, icons, space, borders, and more — using appropriate variable tokens?
Our Technology team is aware of the current issue regarding connection & login issues with Tovuti, and is actively investigating the issue.
[12:52 PM MDT] Issue appears to originate from a network connectivity issue at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
[1:05 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services has identified a potential root cause of the errors and is attempting mitigations.
[1:48 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services is continuing to work on the issue and seeing improvements.
[2:43 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services is still working on the issue and seeing improvements.
[3:36 PM MDT] Amazon Web Services is still making progress on the issue and is continuing to see improvements.
[4:00 PM MDT] The issue appears to have subsided, however, no official resolution message from Amazon Web Services has been provided yet. Our team is continuing to monitor.
Please check back here for updates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Unlock the power of AI-generated content creation with Dizi
Dizi is an AI-powered LMS content creation assistant that creates quizzes and lessons in seconds and entire professional-looking courses in just minutes. Turn weeks of research, planning, and lesson-building into a click of a button.
Reminder! Tovuti Weekly Maintenance Window!
Tovuti's scheduled weekly maintenance window is between 8 AM and 12 PM MT this Saturday.
No downtime is anticipated.