Tovuti 2.18 - 13th June 2022
Export Student Activity Reports
- Updated French translation
- Other bug fixes
Tovuti 2.17 - 7th June 2022
Bulk Disable Users
LMS Version code is viewable in the Profile dropdown of the Admin and User Portals.
- Events Location bugfix
- Selecting the auto-populate option when typing in an address fills the city, state, and zip inputs into the corresponding fields
- Assorted UI fixes
Tovuti 2.16 - 2nd June 2022
Dashboard Selector for Team Leads
- Increased security on Captcha tests
- Other framework security improvements
- Accessibility Improvements to Course Listings
- Fixed Multilingual Overrides of Course Categories
- Fixed the "Unpublish" button in Quizzes
- Fixed the "Delete" button in Brands
- Assorted UI fixes
Tovuti 2.14 - 5th May 2022
Selector Modal in Team Lead DashboardMultiple improvements have been made to the experience for Team Leads when assigning Courses or Events to their Learners. The improvements will allow them to search, sort, and filter with ease.
- Bugfix in Questionaire Interactive Content
- Bugfix for VTT files used to create captions
- Bugfix to 'Notify Admin' emails in Checklists
- Bugfix to Subscription Plan Registrations
- Bugfix from the last release for the Learner-side User Bar
Tovuti 2.13 - 29th April 2022
Accessibility of Learner Portal
- Enhanced keyboard navigation
- Updates to buttons and labels to better represent the associated field or action
- Audio descriptions included with videos
- Repetitive content is now able to be skipped
- Description generation for progress bars
- Alternative text generation for images
Search Bar Functionality
- Bugfix in Interactive Content search
- Bugfix in Events Categories margins
- Bugfix in the "Brand Specific" feature within Courses
Tovuti 2.12 - 12th April 2022
"Auto Check-In" Zoom Links for Events
- Users that enter a Zoom Event using the enabled links will automatically be marked as Checked-In for the Event
- Bugfix in Brands
Tovuti 2.11 - 29th March 2022
SSO-Enabled Deep Link URLs
- Links created using the button highlighted above will arrive at the desired URL after prompting an SSO login
- Bug fixes in Learner Portal
Tovuti 2.10 - 21st March 2022
Event Registration Changes
- Team Leads can only register Events to User Groups from their team
- Event capacity limits are enforced
- View the Help Center Article for this feature here
- Improved functionality of User Group selector
- New fields in Learner Progres Report
- Other bugfixes
Tovuti 2.9.1 - 10th March 2022
"User Email" is now included as a column in the Quiz Results area of Analytics.
Tovuti 2.9 - 2nd March 2022
The following items within the Tovuti admin area can now be duplicated for quick creation.Surveys - Help Center Article
See the example below from Awards
Team Lead Dashboards modals are now paginated.
- Team Lead permissions bug fix
- Event Registration time zone bug fix
- BizLibrary completion bug fix
Tovuti 2.8 - 28th February 2022
This endpoint allows you to create a new Tovuti Course Assignment.
This endpoint allows you to create a new Tovuti LMS Checklist.
This endpoint allows you to update, create, or delete one or more Tovuti Events.
All fields in Create Event are now retrieved.
Trigger a Zap when a user completes a Quiz.
Tovuti 2.7 - 17th February 2022
Registrant Event Reports
The Registrant Event Reports now contain additional fields. The updated reports will support additional use cases, particularly for customers with large data sets. The additional fields include:
- Event Location
- Event Time
- Event Date
Forum Navigation Menu Item
The Forum Navigation Menu Item has been reintroduced.
Event Email Settings
The Event Email Settings now override all Event-related emails, e.g. reminder notifications.
Edit Team Lead Permissions
Tovuti 2.5 - 2nd February 2022
Introduction of "Export" function in Quiz Results
When viewing "Quiz Results" within the "Analytics" section of the Side Navigation, you can now export the data by clicking the "Export to Excel" button. Filtering a column will filter the data exported accordingly. Selecting specific items does not affect the export.
Confirmation notification when assigning Users to Events
This enhancement will provide clarity when using the Team Lead Dashboard.
Edit the Members and Leaders of User Teams
The functions to add or remove Users or User Groups to or from a User Team are now supported with their own endpoint in the Tovuti API.
View Tovuti's API documentation for User Group functionality here.
"Remove User Groups" endpoint has been added in Subscriptions
View Tovuti's API documentation for Subscriptions functionality here.
- Major performance enhancements to Learner and Team Lead Dashboards
- Invalid Zoom key bug fix
- Zapier integration bug fix
- Other bug fixes
Tovuti 2.3.2 - 20th January, 2022
Multiple bug fixes
Grammar and misspelling fixes
UI glitch fixes
Reintroduction of "Site FAQ" in Brand Settings
Tovuti 2.3.1 - 14th January, 2022
Tovuti 2.3 - 13th January, 2022
"Number of Registrants" is now included as a column in the .xls document downloaded from Export Events
Minor UI improvements
Tovuti 2.2 - 8th January, 2022
Interactive Content results are archived and viewable when the content is changed
Ability to notify an Admin when an activity is completed
Additional columns have been added to the Select Events modal
Tovuti 2.0.0 - 18th December, 2021
The new robust and efficient search engine allows administrators to quickly navigate to desired locations within the LMS.
The Starred feature is another new feature to streamline the navigation process. Anywhere within the LMS, an admin can “Star” an area and it will be quickly accessible in the “Starred” dropdown.
Easy access User Bar
The user bar in the top right corner of the admin area allows for quick access to the administrator’s profile, the user portal, Tovuti 2.0 Help Center, and logout.
Top-Level Navigation Reordering
Tovuti’s goal was to create an “order-of-operations” workflow in the organization of Tovuti 2.0. The order of side-bar nav items was very deliberate by the design team to deliver a logical step-by-step process for admins to follow when creating the best possible LMS.
Introduction of the Configuration Tab in Top-Level Navigation
Represented by the ⚙️ icon, “Configuration” is a brand new tab that includes “waterfalling” features that will be applied in many areas of the LMS.
Tovuti’s team recommends that new users begin by setting the features in Configuration to streamline the remaining process of building and customizing courses, lessons, and more in Tovuti.
The new Social Tab contains Events, Community, and Discussion Boards
Previously listed as three separate side tabs: Events, Community, and Discussion Boards (formerly Forums) have been combined into the same tab to simplify the top-level navigation.
The Learning tab has been separated into the Content Creation and Learning tabs
Previously, the Learning tab contained every feature pertaining to lesson building. To better highlight different features and ensure the Learning tab alone isn’t too crowded, features are now split between Learning and the new Content Creation tab.
Other Feature Moves Include:
“Teachers” is now located in the People tabHelp Center Article
“Promo Codes” is now located in the E-Commerce tabHelp Center Article
“Quiz Results” is now located in the Analytics tab (formerly Reports)Help Center Article
Media options are now located in Content Creation, causing the “Pages and Media” tab to be renamed to simply “Website”Help Center Article