Users are often the most valuable asset to an LMS. When users and students are helped, managed, and organized properly, user success increases, and the purpose of an LMS is achieved.
Go to People > Click User Manager > Click New
In the Account Details tab, set the basic information for this user. This includes System Fields, Profile Fields, User Actions, and User Details.
Configure other settings in the other tabs.
- Assigned User Groups - assign this User to a User Group
- Certifications - view and assign Certificates to this User
- Credit Cards - edit payment information for this user
- Courses - edit Course progress for this user
- Comments - view the comments Users have left about courses. For more information, view the Help Center article here.