Administrators may delegate certain Admin responsibilities to Team Leads. Team Leads have some Admin permissions that allow them to add or delete Users, assign Courses, register to an Event, etc.
In User Teams > click the Team Lead Permissions tab > toggle Yes for the granted permissions.
Team Lead Permissions allow Team Leads the following actions from the Team Lead Dashboard:
- Allow Adding Users
- Allow Removing Users from Team - this doesn’t delete the user
- Allow Deleting Users from the Entire System - requires the Site Administrator User Group
- Allow Managing Team Members Groups - assign approved User Groups to Team Members
- Approved User Groups Available for Team Lead to Manage
- Allow Assigning Events
- Allow Assigning Courses
- Approved Courses - Assignable Courses
For additional information on setting up User Teams, view the Help Center article here.