- Set Up Security Configurations Read Article
- Create Google Calendar Meeting from Tovuti Events using Zapier Read Article
- Edit Profile Fields for your Learners Read Article
- Create and Manage Domains Read Article
- Add a Custom Root Domain Read Article
- Add a Custom Sub-Domain Read Article
- Add Email Options to your Instance Read Article
- Add a Payment Gateway to your Instance Read Article
- Edit Navigation in your LMS Read Article
- Select Default Fonts for your Tovuti Instance Read Article
- Add Third-Party Integrations to your LMS Read Article
- Add a Single Sign-On Option to your Instance Read Article
- Configure Azure Active Directory as the Single Sign-On Provider Read Article
- Configure OKTA as the Single Sign-On Provider Read Article
- Configure ADFS as the Single Sign-On Provider Read Article
- Configure AWS Cognito as the Single Sign-On Provider Read Article
- Set Up SSO Link Forwarding Read Article
- Create and Edit API Keys Read Article
- Manage Images Read Article
- Manage Videos Read Article
This is a custom warning
Does the component apply visual style — color, typography, icons, space, borders, and more — using appropriate variable tokens?
Our engineering team is aware of the current issue regarding 504 Gateway issues, and is actively working on the issue.
Please check back here for updates.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Reminder! Tovuti Weekly Maintenance Window!
Tovuti's scheduled weekly maintenance window is between 8 AM and 12 PM MT this Saturday.
No downtime is anticipated.