Profile Mapping utilizes information that already exists in a user's SSO profile and transfers it to their Tovuti profile. By setting up the proper attributes and triggers, this information can be automatically updated when users log in using an SSO integration.
Go to Configuration > click Single Sign-On > select an existing SSO or click New
For information on the complete setup of an SSO view the Help Center article here.
Go to the User Profile Field Mapping tab. Each field will be described below the image.
The IdP Attribute used while mapping depends on which Single Sign-On Provider is being connected to Tovuti. Some providers utilize a Profile Name system (givenname), while other providers use links (Ex: https://www.sso.com/profile/givenname).
Please refer to the Single Sign-On Provider's specific Customer Service for more detailed information.
1. Name IdP Attribute - the profile attribute in the SSO directory that will pull in the user's Name.
2. Username IdP Attribute - the profile attribute in the SSO directory that will pull in the user's Username.
If fields 1 or 2 are left blank, the user's email will be used to generate Name and Username.
3. Email IdP Field - the profile attribute in the SSO directory that will pull in the user's Email.
4. Add another Profile Field - press the green '+' to add additional profile fields that will be collected when the user logs in.
5. Choose an additional profile field
Additional profile fields can be created beforehand to be included in this mapping and elsewhere in Tovuti. For information on how to manage and create profile fields, view the Help Center article here.
6. IdP Attribute - the profile attribute in the SSO directory that will correspond to the chosen profile field.
If the corresponding IDs or attributes are not found when logging in, the user's profile field will not include the specific profile field.