The Assigned Courses report allows Administrators to review the completion status and completion percentage of the Courses included in a Course Assignment. This allows Administrators to monitor and therefore make informed decisions on how to promote a Course Assignment.
For example, if the Admin notices that a certain Course Assignment has a low completion rate for the majority of users, they may want to create a Course Assignment Notification to remind students of their assignment.
Go to Analytics > Report Builder > New
Give the Report a Name. Select “Education” for the Report Type and “Assigned Courses” for the Education Report Type.
Admins must create a Course Assignment before creating the report.
Select a single Assignment and the Education Settings to include in this report.
The available data points include:
- User ID (required)
- User Email
- User Groups - list of user groups the user is assigned to
- Assignment - the name of the Course Assignment
- Course List - courses included in the assignment with individual completion percentages
- Assignment Progress - overall completion percentage
- Assignment Due/Start/End Dates - configured in the Course Assignment edit view
- Assignment Last Activity Date - the most recent day the user worked on any course in the assignment
- Assignment Completed Date
Learners who have been assigned but have not started the course are excluded from the Assigned Courses report.
Click Run Report to view the report results.