Go to Analytics > click Report Builder > click New
In Report Type, select “Transactions.” Select the following data points that apply specifically to Promo Code usage:
- Promo Code - the promo code that was used
- Discount Amount - net discount amount
- Discount Percentage - net discount percentage
Create a more robust report by adding other Trasaction fields, taking note of the following that reference Promo Code usage
- Transaction Date - date the Promo Code was used
- Transaction Type - “Promo Code” is one of many Types
- Transaction Item - title of the content purchased using a Promo Code
Click Save and Close.
From the list of reports in Report Builder, click Run Report to view the Transaction report that includes Promo Codes.