Tovuti allows Admins to upload previously-created SCORM packages.
When SCORM content is added to a Course or a Lesson, Learner interactions are saved as analytics, which is available in Activity Reports.
Go to Analytics > click Activity Reports > click New
Give this Activity Report a Title and configure the other settings for this report.
When choosing the Courses to include, select at least one that contains SCORM content.
In the Data Points selector, include any or all of the following SCORM advanced analytics:
- Completion/Success Rate - User completion rate
- Progress (2004 only) - percent completed by a User
- Scores - a User’s score on assessments
- Interactions - User interactions, as defined by the SCORM package
- Objectives - learning topics, as defined by the SCORM package
Click Save and Close.
From the list view of Activity Reports, click View Report for the newly created report.
Each type of data point is represented in individual columns, accompanied by the data pulled from the SCORM package.
For additional information on utilizing SCORM content, view the following Help Center articles: