Tovuti currently supports SSO through SAML and OAuth2.
Tovuti provides just-in-time user provisioning. Once you setup the group mapping in the Tovuti SSO menu settings you can pass a group in the token. New users provisioned in your SSO provider will automatically be provisioned in Tovuti.
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an open standard that allows identity providers (IdP) to pass authorization credentials to service providers (SP).
Tovuti supports Single Sign-On (SSO) with any Identity Provider that supports SAML such as:
- Centrify Identity Service
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) (view setup guide)
- Okta Identity Management (view setup guide)
- Idaptive Next-Gen Access
- Amazon Cognito
- SecureAuth Identity Platform
- VMware Workspace One
- Optimal IdM
- LastPass Enterprise
- Ping Identity PingOne
- Salesforce Identity
- + Generic support for SSO systems that use SAML 2.0
OAuth 2.0 is the industry-standard protocol for authorization. OAuth 2.0 focuses on client developer simplicity while providing specific authorization flows for web applications, desktop applications, mobile phones, and more.
- AWS Cognito (view setup guide)
- Google Apps
- Windows Account
- Other OAuth2 supported Identity Providers