When configuring a Quiz, there are settings that allow for extra customization of the user experience. These settings add variation to quizzes, support a variety of accreditation use cases, and help in learner retention.
Access these settings in the Quiz tab of the Quiz editor.
1. Custom Button Text/Icon - select the icon and text that shows up on the “Begin Quiz” button
2. Quiz Max Time Allowed - set a time limit that the user has to complete the quiz. When the time limit is reached, submitting answers is locked and any remaining questions are marked incorrect.
3. Required Passing Score - set a minimum score needed to receive a “passing” grade
If Lesson Gating is enabled, requiring a passing score will lock progress to the next Lesson/Course until the quiz is passed.
4. Allow Retries - allow Learners to retake a failed Quiz, or not. Failing a Quiz with no retries left blocks the Learner from completing the Lesson and the Course
5. Allow to Retake Only Incorrect Answers- Give Learners the option to only retake the missed questions.
6. Number of Retries - The number of retries allowed. Input zero to allow unlimited tries
In the Questions and Answers tab, configure the following advanced settings:
7. Show Correct/Incorrect Feedback- users are shown if their answer is correct/incorrect after clicking Submit
8. Identify Correct Answers - users are shown the correct answer to a question when they submit an incorrect answer