Reports and Analytics
Users and User Groups
Misc / Other
Subscription Plan Advanced Setup
Learn how to set up Hidden Subscription Plans
Where your Hidden Subscription Plans will Live
- Go to Pages and Media > Navigation > select New
- Enter the Title, Menu Type, and Description then click Save
- Back in Navigation, select your new Menu
- Select New, then enter the Menu Title and select Menu Item Type
- In the Popup menu find and select Subscriptions and then Single Plan View
- Back in the main screen, click on Select a Plan and choose your plan and click Save
- The URL to access this plan will be your "Instance URL = "Navigation Alias", the Navigation Alias can be found on this screen once you have saved in the Alias field. this will look like "https://example.tovuti.io/hidden_subscription_plan"
- Ensure when you are creating the Subscription Plan you wish to use that you select Yes for Private
When you are done you can provide the link to those who need it!
This can be used to automate the process of assigning users to specific groups, ensuring accurate tracking on where the user is coming from, and more.
If you are still struggling with this or feel like a helping hand might be better our Managed Services might be just for you!