Reports and Analytics
Users and User Groups
Misc / Other
Batch Import Users with the User Importer
Recommended: Define the User Groups before you batch import Users.
- Go to People > click User Importer > click New
- Assign the Import a Name
- Define if your users will be using an Email or Username
- Define if you will create the Password
- We recommend you Force the User to Reset their Password
- Define the Fields to the Imported in the CSV - For a Basic Import we recommend the following:
- Set an Email to be sent to Each User who was batch uploaded. You can update this as a full HTML Text Editor
- Select User Groups
NOTE: The Registered User Group is Required in order for the user to be able to log in. Not including this will hamper the user experience
9. Download CSV Template
10. Populate the CSV
Note: Use "X" or "Y" to denote that a user belongs to a user group in your CSV. In the example above, "John Doe" belongs to "Registered" and "Sample User Group" because X is present in his row for those columns.
11. Import User CSV
To collect the User ID, it can be found in the User Manager in the ID Column on the right-hand side.