This article will help you with continuing your brand setup with how to create and add a new domain, how to enable SMTP and vital notes with altering SMTP, as well as other settings to consider when creating a new and unique brand with no cross-brand contamination.
- Domain Setup
- Note: If you are requiring your domain to be SSL Secure, setup and test your domain and Submit a Ticket to Tovuti Support for an SSL Certificate. Average turnaround time for adding and SSL Certificate to your domain is within 3 business days.
- SMTP Setup
- Note: While you are welcome to use your own SMTP service, please note Tovuti does not support the setup or configuration of these services. Misconfiguration will lead to no emails being sent from your site until corrected or reverting the "Use Custom SMTP" toggle back to "No".
- Creating a New Access Level
- Using this article you can learn how to create a new Access Level for use in your Brands.
- Create a New Navigation Menu Specific to Your Brand
- Learn how to create a new Navigation Menu and associate it to a Landing Page or Learner Portal
- Use Subscriptions to Control Access to Brands
- Specify user groups to be used by a particular brand and create a subscription plan to funnel users into those groups.
- Create Brand Specific Course Permissions
- How to Create Courses That Are Only Visible to Users of a Specific Brand!
- Create Brand Specific Events
- Brands can have their own events, separate from your other brands. Here's how!
Have any further questions? Feel free to contact Tovuti Support by clicking the Help Icon in your Admin Panel:
Or chatting with our MOYO Chatbot in the bottom right of this page to submit a ticket to us!